What Is PPO?
Who Uses PPO?
How Does PPO Work?
Why use PPO?
When can I start?
Is it Dependable?
Can I See a Demo?
WHAT IS PPO?
It’s a web-based continuity management system for ad creation and processing.
PPO (paperless production order) manages the continuity of every single ad that airs, both terrestrial and digital. It replaces your current creative/continuity system, whether that is handled by email, SharePoint, or old-fashioned paper forms. PPO is designed specifically to manage all communication and delegation of production between Sales, Traffic/Continuity and Producers/Voice Talents. It tracks and stores every detail of every ad for broadcast or streaming as well as web display ads, web video, etc.
PPO manages the continuity of:
- Ads that need to be written and produced.
- Scripts from agencies that need to be produced.
- Final ads delivered via DG Online, Slingspot, etc.
- Ads from Networks.
- Live reads, billboards, endorsements, promos, etc.
- Digital streaming ads, display ads, prerolls, etc.
- Mobile display ads
- Video ads for television and web
WHO USES PPO?
Everyone that is involved in creative production
PPO simply replaces your current production order system. Anyone that is currently involved with submitting, fulfilling, approving or overseeing a production order or creative request would use the PPO system.
Sales, Traffic, Continuity, Producers, Copywriters, Voice Talents, Digital Producers, Graphic Designers, Web Content Producers, (Upper Management only for data reports)
Salespeople or Sales Assistants generally initiate the production order process by submitting the vital information needed to produce and run the ad.
The Traffic/Continuity Manager ensures that the ad matches up with a signed contract, assigns a cart/spot number and schedules the ad to run as ordered on the air or web.
The Production or Digital Director creates the best ad to convey the advertising message by assigning writers, voice talent, and/or producers to the task, and loading the ad to run.
WHY USE PPO?
- Maximize payroll hours.
- Minimize costly mistakes/make-good spots.
- Saves on consumables (paper, ink, toner).
- Increase local revenue with more Spec Spots.
- Sign more renewals due to better campaigns.
- Consolidate wisely with quantitative data.
- No hardware purchasing or software installation necessary.
- No training and support needed for your IT department.
- We provide training and support for everyone else!
HOW DOES PPO WORK?
Here is a very simple workflow example:
1) The Account Executive takes a few minutes between appointments to submit a production order on his mobile device. Because all of the necessary fields are required, the production order contains all of the information that is needed.
2) While the Traffic Manager is scheduling the ad, the Production Director / Digital Manager is assigning a Voice Talent / Graphic Designer to create the ad. By working simultaneously, the ad can be completed rapidly.
3) When Production/Digital has the ad's creative complete and loaded/uploaded, and Traffic has scheduled the ad to run, the production order is complete. The PPO system manages the creative workflow from submission to completion quickly and correctly.
WHEN CAN I START?
How about today!
PPO. IT'S ABOUT TIME.
People Doing What They Were Hired To Do
Sure, that seems like a given, but is it? When a workflow process is as prone to errors and confusion as is creative production when managed by email, paper forms, or "intranet," talented people become relegated to searching for files or researching errors.
When those errors don't happen, they get more time to focus on what they were hired to do. That means better productivity, higher quality, and happier people. (Yes. Having happy people is important.)
vCreative PPO reduces the time spent on the process, so that everyone can focus on the product.
CONNECTING AND CONSOLIDATING
PPO Conquers Time and Space
Imagine an AE in Seattle submitting a PO to a Traffic Manager in Des Moines and a Production Manager in Jacksonville who has it voiced by Talent in Dallas and Cleveland. Well you get the idea. Location is no longer a factor. Instead of separate, detached markets, you've got one big, worldwide creative department.
From The Largest Corporations to Small Groups, PPO Improves The Production Process
IS IT DEPENDABLE?
Tested and proven
- Thousands radio stations trust PPO to manage their workflow
- Tens of thousands of users make their work more efficient with PPO
- PPO is used in every major market as well as unranked markets
- PPO has maintained a 99.99 percent uptime since the launch in 2005
- Multiple third party redundancies ensure no single point of failure
- Dual power sources and backup generators for uninterrupted power
- PPO operates on the same server system as Amazon.com, Netflix.com, and other major sites.
Can I see a Demo?
Contact us for a quick, live demo
Schedule a quick demo to see how PPO works and how quickly it could work for you.
We are confident that you will quickly see the possibilities PPO brings to your company.
Contact Melissa Rapp at 800-605-9889 ext. 33.